Where three are one.
Who I Am Me (In GIFs) Unovadex
The Angels have the ask box...
I'm a genderfluid individual who is okay with either male or female pronouns. Most days i prefer he/him/his, but there are days where she/her/hers will make me blush and be super happy. So whichever works for you. I am also pansexual, so do with that what you will.
I suffer from depression and PTSD from the abuse I suffered growing up.
the origons of Ouija boards are funny if you think about it like they’re part of an another country (China)’s ancient history that was practiced until one emporer decided “You know what this is probably a bad idea” and banned the practice.
then centuries later an old buisnessman comes along and is like “I’m going to take this and market it as a toy to children.”
Which is the exact plot of Yu-Gi-Oh
Things that piss me off: the transgender resident here spreading the rumor that the director of our youth home is “Really a man.” no. I don’t know if she is trans or not, but she identifies as female, so she’s not “Really a man” any more than you’re “Really a woman.” like, you can’t cuss motherfuckers out for misgendering you, then turn around and intentionally misgender someone. This is one of those times you hafta pick a side. Either people should be called according to their preferred pronouns, or shut the hell up when people call you she. Pick one!
- Me: Alright, Mr. Ogre... I realize that my arrows are kinda pointy and uncomfortable. And my spine probably looks very crushable, what with me being a tiny elf and all. But my Golem just lightning punched you in the spleen. Maybe deal with that first.
- Ogre: *runs past the golem, and the Grey Warden stabbing him*
- Me: Right, and back to stabbing we go.
- Me: I'm just going to stand way over here, well back from the battle, and fire arrows at the bear.
- Bear: *runs past two melee tanks to maul my face*
- Me: On second thought, stabbing it is.